Like me, you might be interested in learning more about bullet journaling. Or maybe just intrigued about the craziness around this topic. So I decided to round-up a few blogs that talk about this topic and have worked for me as an inspiration.
- Bullet Journal : The original blog and inventor of bullet journal! We cannot proceed without giving Ryder Carroll credit for shaking the journaling system up!
- Start a Mom Blog : Suzi is an industrial engineer like me and in this post writes about all the things that I got attracted by into bullet journaling. I love her blog design and how clean it is. She has posted on how to BuJo, what products to use, why it is a very good time management tool. She even gives a definition of Kaizen. Of course, I had to love her blog!
- Tiny Ray Of Sunshine : Kim has done a great job of breaking down every part of Journal very systematically into an infographic. The concept of Collection and Migration is so clear after reading this blog.
- Sublime Reflection : Kimberly has a blog post with pictures on different weekly layouts she has tried. It helps to know that since we have our own journal that is not pre-made, we are really free to be as creative as we want to be each week and try different things until we know what works for us. Her layout suggestions are quite good! She also has a great post on ideas of goal tracking that you can see here
- Christina77star : Another blog that laysout 25 ideas on how to layout weekly BUJO! Christina also has Ideas, DIYS, Set Up Ideas, etc on her blog.
- Productive and Pretty : Liz and Jen do a great job of showing how to “meal -plan” using BUJO! They have about 15 different ideas listed! They also have ideas for savings tracking here
- HipHomeschoolingBlog : If you are a homeschooling mom, Rebecca helps you use bullet journal for your homeschooling-planning
- Forever Good Life : Eva talks about how to use bullet journal to change your mindset to productive and growth mindset. If you are looking to build new habits, this might be some inspiration for you.
Do you have a favorite Bullet Journaling blog that you would like to add to the list? Please let me know in comments!